Submit After Event Report
KAG has a computerized system that allows members to submit their After Event Reports on this website. To use this system you must be a registered member of this site, as well as a warrior in good standing.
Submit an AER using this page.
Before you send your first AER, you will need to send a request to the Logistics Division Commander to have this feature activated. This is needed to prevent Romulan spies from posting to our site. Once the feature is activated on your account you will be sent a message and will be able to submit After Event Reports.
To submit AER’s to the site, please use one of the following methods:
- Login to this site and click the “+ New” button on the toolbar at the top.
- If you cannot see the toolbar, don’t worry, just go to this page and then bookmark it so you can easily access it in the future
- Use the visual editor to create your AER and click “Publish for Review” when your done.
- You can click “Edit with Elementor” to use the Elementor page builder. This allows for much more creative layouts.
- Feel free to add images using the “Add Media” button to upload your own photos or use images that are already in the media library.
- The “Featured Image” will be used as the banner on the front page.
There are also several mobile apps that can be used to post AERs. Both WordPress for Android and WordPress for iOS should work. although you may have to change post status to “Submit for Review” to allow you to send posts.
Once an AER is accepted by the system it will be checked for any formatting issues and posted to the KAG Communications network. Since this is done by another KAG member, there could be a delay but it should never be longer than 72 hours. After a member has successfully submitted a number of AERs with no formatting issues the verification step can be removed and AERs would be posted immediately. Members can made updates to their AER’s directly through the website by clicking the “Edit” link at the bottom of the AER.
If you have issues using the system, please send a message to the Logistics Division Commander.