Submit an AER using the following form:
Please log in to submit content!
KAG has a computerized system that allows members to submit their After Event Reports to a single email address and have them distributed to most of the KAG Communications channels. To use this system you must be a registered member of this site, as well as a warrior in good standing.
Before you send your first AER, you will need to send a request to the Logistics Division Commander to have this feature activated. This is needed to prevent Romulan spies from posting to our site. Once the feature is activated on your account you will be sent a message and will be able to submit After Event Reports.
To submit AER’s to the site, please use one of the following methods:
- Send your AER to email@example.com. Images that are attached to the AER will be turned into a gallery automatically. We highly recommend including at least one image. The first image will be used as a banner on the front page and will be shown in the Facebook post. DO NOT send MS Word documents, PDFs, or other document file formats. The content of the email will become the content in the post.
- Login to this site and click the “+ New” button on the toolbar at the top.
- Use the visual editor to create your AER and click “Publish for Review” when your done.
- Feel free to add images using the “Add Media” button to upload your own photos or use images that are already in the media library.
- The “Featured Image” will be used as the banner on the front page.
There are also several mobile apps that can be used to post AERs. Both WordPress for Android and WordPress for iOS should work. although you may have to change post status to “Submit for Review” to allow you to send posts.
Once an AER is accepted by the system it will be checked for any formatting issues and posted to the KAG Communications network. Since this is done by another KAG member, there could be a delay but it should never be longer than 24 hours. After a member has successfully submitted a number of AERs with no formatting issues the verification step can be removed and AERs would be posted immediately. Members can made updates to their AER’s directly through the website by clicking the “Edit” link at the bottom of the AER.
If you have issues using the system, please send a message to the Logistics Division Commander.