Frontpage_temp KAG Forums Information Looking for a ship Western Washington State Area

• Western Washington State Area

Warrior meQSor created 2 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Warrior meQSor

Mai 30, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Looking for anyone in the Western Washington State area. Cheers.

• Warrior voDleH tiquvma

Juli 2, 2019 at 1:11 pm

It is good to find a warrior so close who is searching for others in the area!

I am brand new to the KAG but I’ve been living in the Olympia, WA area for over 20 years now. I currently dwell in Tumwater and I work in Olympia by the Port of Olympia.

While I’ve no experience with creating outfits or doing any “genetic engineering,” I am serious about studying tlhingan Hol and I’m currently involved in a translation project which to date, I’ve been working on alone.

Because the internet can be creepy, please know that I have a mate and I’m not trying to “hook up.” That being said, I would love the opportunity to connect to discuss your experiences with the KAG, perhaps practice speaking some Klingon. Perhaps we could toast over some Terran distillations – unless it’s illegal for you to do so, in which case we could hunt for a good Raktajino (I do not share Worf’s fondness for prune juice).

Perhaps you could tell me once we are face to face how one goes about earning missions as I see you are quite accomplished!

I’ll check in here almost daily for your response…

reH tlhinganpu’ taHjaj!

• Warrior meQSor

Juli 2, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Nukneq! Good to meet you. I too am new to KAG. I am quite good at sewing, hair and makeup; and am in the process of making my garb at the moment. I’m also a part of a medieval group the meets in Rainier every Tuesday. A few of us are figuring out what to do with the SciFi side of us at the moment. So far, I’m the only Klingon. We have a Telaxian and a possible Vulcan.

I already have my forehead and am probably going to try and put it on this weekend. It’s quite a process to get it on and make it look “real” so wish me luck!

If you would like, you are certainly welcome to join the whole group on Tuesday nights. If you have a Facebook, look me up: Ashley Torkildsen, and I’ll add you to the group.

Qapla!

MeQSor

• Warrior voDleH tiquvma

Juli 2, 2019 at 4:28 pm

MeQSor,

Ah, Tuesday nights – I’m booked on alternating Tuesday nights between a guitar student and a musical side project. Whenever there’s a 5th Tuesday I try to support my parmaqqay by attending the Irish music session she leads at O’Blarney’s in Lacey.

I will go ahead and connect with you on FB, but I hardly ever use it nowadays. If you want to reach me by text, feel free. My coordinates are 3602808141.

I like the news of your Vulcan and Telaxian associates, it’s good for us to now about other species and experience their cultures! As for your medieval side, let me know if ever you need the services of my band Pinniped – we’re acoustic, trad, and can shake up a tavern.

Qapla’ batlh je!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
de_DEDeutsch
en_USEnglish de_DEDeutsch